Jennifer Baldridge, APR
About All Nations
All Nations is an international Christian missions training and sending organization established in1993 with the vision to see Jesus worshiped by all the people groups of the earth.
In Matthew 28: 18-20, Jesus commanded his followers to make disciples of all nations and to teach them to obey all that he had commanded. When people begin to follow Jesus and worship him in Spirit and truth, things change; communities are transformed, families are restored, the sick are healed, and the oppressed are set free.
This reality propels us on our mission to make disciples and train leaders to initiate church-planting movements among the neglected peoples of the earth. We are committed to go where no one else will go, to bring the light, peace, and joy of Jesus Christ.
To have a complete understanding of our mission, it is important to know how we define three key terms: disciple, church, and church-planting movement:
- A disciple is anyone who is attempting to live in loving obedience to Jesus and his commands.
- A church is a spiritual family of disciples attempting to live in loving obedience to Jesus and his commands.
- A church-planting movement is a rapid multiplication of churches starting other churches as a result of sharing the stories and commands of Jesus to people who have not previously heard of him.
Since our inception, All Nations has developed and evolved a comprehensive training process to help prepare each individual, and their family, for what their ministry could look like. The training consists of learning how to:
- Honor other cultures
- Learn other languages
- Work with neglected people
- Abide with Jesus
- Share the truth of Jesus with other people
- Be a healthy person on a healthy team
- Live a life of passionate prayer
- Initiate and guide church-planting movements
All Nations is currently based in four locations: Kansas City, Mo. (main hub/headquarters); Cape Town, South Africa; Hamburg, Germany; and Kampala, Uganda, with workers in 42 countries worldwide. The All Nations community is led by the International Leadership Team, whose purpose is to guide, guard, and govern All Nations’ ministries and workers.
About All Nations
Based in Kansas City, Mo., All Nations (www.allnations.us) is an international Christian missions training and sending organization committed to preparing Christians to share the gospel and establish churches in parts of the world where the name of Jesus Christ is little or not known. All Nations was founded in 1993.
– ends –